Nestled in the heart of Northeast Portland, Concordia University is a close-knit campus that is focused on creating a thriving student-centered community. The Concordia Experience is one where you pick your passion and you chart your course with the support of staff and the challenge of faculty who want to see you become the very best you. Concordia University is a private, Christian, liberal arts university, open to students of any faith and committed to the dual purpose of preparing students for life and for a living.
Reasons to Choose Concordia:
- Small, caring campus with a supportive faculty, staff, and local community (student/faculty ratio 17:1)
- Student enrollment: 3,000
- 24 undergraduate degree programs; 4 graduate programs
- Undergraduate scholarships available – up to $6,000
- Revitalized campus including brand new athletic complex, state-of-the-art library and updated apartment-style housing
- Average undergraduate class size: 20
- Structured practicum and internships opportunities
- Modern safe on-campus housing available with easily accessible transportation around Portland
- Students participate in interactive events and student clubs around campus and in the community
- Stuctured practicum and internship opportunities.
Concordia University Students
PROGRAMS / CURRICULUM
School curriculum summary
Optional Summer Terms: May-July
We also have special transfer agreements for ELS students to continue their studies with Concordia.
ELS classes average 10 students.
Graduate majors include MBA and Teaching English as a Second Language.
For more information about this program, please contact Linda Rountree.
Scholarships are available to undergraduate students, up to $6,000!
Graduate Tuition: Varies by program. Approximate cost is $620 per credit hour.
ELS Tuition Rates: visit www.els.edu
Concordia University Office of Admission
2811 NE Holman Street, Portland, Oregon, 97211
Phone: (503) 493-6548
Email: Lindsay Niemeyer
Yahoo Messenger: lindsay_niemeyer